Why you Should Go for Epoxy Flooring
Long gone are the days when epoxy floor was limited to garages, factory settings and outdoor spaces. These days certain finishes make epoxy flooring a great choice for bathrooms, kitchens as well as large basement areas.
The main reason why most homeowners have turned to installing epoxy flooring is its durability and low maintenance. It’s a common perception that something which looks good must cost a great deal. Not so with epoxy flooring. Not only does it look great but costs a fraction of a price of regular flooring material.
The following are a few reasons why you should consider installing epoxy flooring in your homes
- Floors coated with epoxy tend to be more durable and last longer. Epoxy adds a smooth finish and can make a floor look as good as new for years to come.
- Epoxy flooring works well in the kitchen. If you are the family which has its meals in the kitchen you know how difficult it is to get rid of the stains and spills. However, with an epoxy floor in the kitchen you don’t have to worry about trivial things like staining or cleaning. You can enjoy family means without the hassle of having to clean up immediately.
- Provides a high glossy finish to any floor. This is a major advantage, epoxy floors tend to reflect light. This is in turn makes the room appear brighter thus reducing the need of using too much light in a room. For a commercial setting an epoxy floor gives that classy high polished look which reflects light well and adds a stunning ambiance.
- Epoxy floors are resistant to all sorts of chemicals. This means that it’s not only the number one choice of homeowners but in fact would work well in factories and commercial buildings as well.
- Epoxy floors are resistant to staining and cracking. Though initially they may cost more than regular concrete floors they are a long term investment. The increased durability allows for these floors to last for decades without getting discolored or tainted. Plus these floors work well in areas prone to a great deal of traffic or usage.
- Epoxy floorings are great for conserving energy during the hot months. The cool surface of the floor allows it to remain cold and thus provide a chilling effect. However, during winters, epoxy floors need to be covered by rugs to ensure maximum warmth.
Epoxy floorings come in a variety of styles and designs. Some are well suited for homes, others for commercial settings. Make sure you take a look at some of the epoxy flooring options available at on-crete.com.au, you will find more information about epoxy paint and resin products, as well. They have professionals who are trained in proper application of epoxy floorings in homes and offices. So what are you waiting for, make sure you turn that dull concrete floor into a shining and glossy surface with the help of an epoxy coat. For quotes on installation and materials make sure you call today.